As this is a unique holiday we have tried to make up a small list with the things that you should bring with you and with other unuseful things.
1. Bathing suit - since you will spend most of the time in water or under the sun choose the most comfortable bathing suits,, because this is how you will spend 80% of the time;
Sunglasses - in order not to get tanned with wrinkles, you will need to have a pair of sunglasses, preferably polarized ones, because this have the ability to significantli reduce the light reflected by the water, in this way you will be able to enjoy the beauty of the landscapes even more;
3. Cap or sun hat - for an extra amount of comfort and to avoid the possible unpleasantries caused by the sun, it is recommended to have any head covering, no matter the hour;
4. Solar protection cream - as we will spend most of the time at sea the mere standing in the shade will not be enaugh to protect us from the solar radiations;
5. Shoes with light color soles - because the black soles are able to leave tracks on the gripping parts of the boat and since it is very difficult to be cleaned, the usage of this kind of articles is not recommended. To check them, you can rub the shoes against any plastic surface, such as the shower tub.
1. Hard luggage - because the storage space on the boat is limited, traveling suitcases which cannot be folded are not recommended;
2. High-heeled shoes - under no circumstance is the usage of high-heeled shoes recommanded because there is the risc of an accident or of damaging the boat, try to replace them with something more comfortable and witout heels;
3. Appliances that are powered from a 220V outlet - the power circuit of the boat supports 12V XXXX and not all marinas have an option to connect to 220V outlets. It is recommended to, as much as possible to avoid appliances like: clothing irons, even plate, hair drier.